Paint by Numbers Tips
Which Photos Are More Suitable For Custom DIY Paint by Numbers？
- The background shouldn't be too cluttered
- High-resolution images work best,If the photo you'd like to paint is low resolution and you don't have any other picture, that's okay. We can do it!
- Make sure the subject matter of your image takes up most of the space!
- For family pictures, we don't recommend more than 4 or 5 people if you want to clearly see their faces
- Choose a Large & High-Resolution Image of at least 500 pixels
Uploading Photos When Order
We highly recommend cropping out as much background as possible when creating a custom kit. The subject matter (say your family, loved one, fur baby, pet, etc.) should be the main focus of your image, and take up at least 70% of the image for the details to be prominent!
- Order,choose wooden Frames or no frame (Recommended with wooden frame)
- Uploading clear photos,The subject matter should be the main focus of your image, and take up at least 70% of the image for the details to be prominent!
- Wait to receive your painting